OLD FOUNTAIN (Fontana Vecchia)
Located along the road leading to the fortress, the Old Fountain was built by Pope Niccolò V (1447-1455), to provide water supply in the village of the town. Both the denomination fountain inside and the other old fountain suggest that in the past there was another source, this is proven by the existence, on ancient documents, of two fountain symbols in the squares adjacent to the tower of the clock.


